Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy 15th Birthday Kayla!!!!

This is my sweet niece Kayla.She turned 15 today!!! I can't believe that much time has gone by since we came to see her in the hospital that day!She was the sweetest baby always quiet and smiling.I remember she had the prettiest dresses that her mom would dress her in and pretty bows in her hair.She always had pretty bracelets,rings,and necklaces. I thought it was so neat and wanted my little girl to dress just like her!However Lillian does not like a ring, or any other piece of jewelry!Maybe there be hope with Lola!

I've always wanted to be an aunt.Thought it would be the grandest thing.I loved my Aunt Katie and wanted to be just like her with all my nieces and nephews.But alas;I was an only child and knew I wouldn't have any blood nieces and nephews of my own.So I wanted to marry into a large family and have lots of them.But God knew better and instead I got blessed with 1 sweet niece and 1 sweet nephew. They are such a joy!

I have enjoyed watching Kayla grow into the young lady she is becoming.She is quiet,funny,loves to tease,a book lover,a dancer(she takes pointe and I am so proud for her that she does!)and a beautiful young lady.I love you Kayla and am so proud to be your aunt.Happy Birthday from all of us and we hope that you had a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment