Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And Their Off!!

To school that is. All of the littles returned to school today after a two week break. Were they ready you ask, one was grumbling and the other two were smiling and rearing to go. I'll let you guess who was grumpy:) I was able to go the grocery store,put away said groceries, have a little lunch, and put away some Christmas decorations. After picking up all three Lillian and I headed to hip hop class and I got to see the girls recital costumes. Both are wearing black and white,Lola's is black/white polka dot with hot pink accents and Lillan's is black/white stripe with red accents. Lillian has moved up this year and will be doing three dances:tap,jazz,and balleia. Her balleia costume is solid white(her black/white stripe is for tap and jazz)and is beautiful. I can't wait to see her in it. She also has a hip hop costume which she is excited about bacause it has her two favorite colors:blue and green. It's cute. She is also doing a duet with her friend G. Her mom and I are meeting at the studio tomorrow to look at costume books. Should be fun!! Well that was our day and we'll see what tommorow brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment