Monday, January 2, 2012

Nothing New Here

Well nothing new here to report. Parker went hunting for the first time today. Sorry no pic, they left to early. Ha!!! He and his dad left very early this morning and headed to our property in Mississipi. They didn't see any deer but he had a good time.

The hubs came back home and fixed Lillian's rabbit cage. We then went back to Costco and guess what, they were open!! Yeah!! Got what we needed and headed home. We also went to the furniture store beside Costco to look for a new tv stand for the den. But after talking we might take a whole different route. I'll save that story for another day.

Then we left and went to his parents house in MS., and then the girls and I booked it home because Lillian was late for a piano lesson. Whoops!! We came home and cooked dinner,took baths, and got things ready for school tomorrow. I'm kinda sad Christmas break is over and they all go back to school tomorrow, but I kinda like the routine of it all. Breaks from school do funny things to my sleeping habits. Well everyone is snoozing and I guess I will join them!!!

Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment