Monday, July 18, 2011

Chicks

No, not the furry, yellow,baby chicks running around at Easter or your girlfriends; I'm talking about my kids. My little chicks and I'm the Mother Hen!!! I was hesitant at first to write this out but since I don't have any followers I should be only to read this and I'll just use this as a way to get my feelings out. So here it goes:


I like my kids at home with me!!! I admit they can wear the fool out me,try my patience, and make me not a nice person to be around, but I like them HOME!!!!You see my kids went to Church camp this week and I won't get to see them for a few days. I thought I was gonna like it,and get to spend some time with Buggy but I'm still not sure about it.


I feel out of sorts,weird, like something isn't right. I feel off kilter and alot down.Is this normal? I hope it is; if not I'm big trouble!!! I feel like I'm missing out; like I'm missing seeing them get to experience all camp has to offer. I feel out of the loop. I was going with Bubba but that fell through and it didn't leave me enough time to be able to sign up to go with Boots so I guess I feel a little well maybe alot left out.I know they are with good people and with friends but other moms and dads are experiencing my kids camp memories and that makes me feel sad. I hated Church camp and I always said I would go with my kids when they went but that was not to be the case this time.


So I sit here typing into the cyber world wondering is this normal? Will this feeing go away as the days pass on,will I feel jealous when I see the pictures that were taken? Will God move and help me find peace with sitution? I hope so; I could really use some peace right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment