Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day 2012

Well it's the beginning of a new year. No resolutions this year, I never seem to keep them and then get frustrated when I can't keep them. So I guess my new year's resolution is no resolution!!
We slept late this morning after seeing in the new year with the kids. After a breakfast of waffles we began to take down our tree and pack away ornaments.Kinda hard with a four year old but we discovered she is really good at being able to undo knots!! Who knew? So after packing away the tree we took Lillian and Lola to see this:


LOVED IT!!! It was great to see the Muppets again. I loved them as a kid and I'm glad I got to share with my girls. Lola liked the music, she would stand in front of us and dance. Luckily we were on the top row by ourselves:) Lillian really is into the Muppets and thanked us several time for taking her. I'm glad we were able to spend some time with them.

After the movies Lillan went to a friend's house to play and Lola went to my mom's. The hubs and I headed out to Costco but discovered it was closed. Who knew right!?! We decided since we were kidless to have a late lunch early dinner. Went to Longhorn Steakhouse it was yummy!! The hubs even had a salad( he is not a salad eater at all) he did ok managed to choke some of it down. But it will get better!! I'm super proud of him for trying!! Muah!! We went and picked up kids and came home and while he worked on my Nook Lillian and I played Just Dance 3. Whew that will work you!! Now everyone is in bed and I am headed there myself. Have a great 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment